[python] Re: Mini Python Update

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: "python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx" <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 5 Mar 2012 18:58:15 -0800 (PST)

Hi Jürgen,

The frame folds twice like the Bipolar, but with a horizontal hinge held down
by gravity / bolt rather than a vertical rear pivot stabilized by seat rise
effect.  Initial build weighed in at only 20lbs, 6lbs lighter than the Bipolar,
but after modified with hinge, quick-release seat posts, and throne "proof"
tubes, it gained 2 lbs.

Yep, the hands-free moment right after take-off is still special / surprising
for me, still haven't sunken in yet I guess...

Cheers,

Vi