[python] Re: Mini Python

  • From: Vi Vuong <vi_vuong@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 27 Mar 2011 21:41:23 -0700 (PDT)

Hi Dirk,

The baby in the Pythoon is ready to ride already?  Indeed, the donor bike was
for 5-7 years old.  However, in python form it's stretched out to 45" wheel
base
(143cm).  The Xseam is small size ~37" (94cm) to fit my kids, with another 2-3"
(5-7cm) to stretch before the seat rubs the rear wheel, but I can ride it as
is.
 The donor has girlie decorations ("Electric Stardom", "Sassy & Sweet"), so not
sure how the boys will handle it.  I am hoping to train a few small pythonauts
with it, and myself when no one is around :) (note no video of me riding it on
youtube...)

Vi