[python] Re: Mini Python

  • From: Dirk Bonné <dirk.bonne@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 26 Mar 2011 09:57:27 +0100

Heh. my son (nearly 5years old) would like to ride it ;-)

greatings
Dirk

On 26.03.2011 08:32, Vi Vuong wrote:
In response to the Knirps being canabilized, I built this baby python today, in ~6hrs, 16in, 62deg pivot, 20lbs, not great control, but ridable and very pushable.  The compactness is not bad when the front wheel folds 180deg, to fit in the trunk.  http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=duMlX_4JTEs

For more compactness, the seat/wheels must be removable, preferably quick release, and maybe smaller wheels?

Vi