[python] Re: How tall are you?

  • From: Peter Oliva <kaznjammer@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 17 Jan 2004 18:35:39 +0100

Guy Bouchard wrote:

How tall are you for being able to straddle a 26-28 inch Python?

I'm a little over 6'1". Judging by your size you should actually be OK on a 26" Python.

Of course your body-height is not really significant. What you need to know is the length of your legs. Although I am noticably taller than Jürgen, our legs seem to be the same length. (We measured 89cm wearing shoes. Which is not entirely accurate of course.)

As for how long your legs must be for a 28" front wheel, I'm not sure. It's possible that mine will prove to short.