[python] Re: Geometry

  • From: "Sam van Herwaarden" <sam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 7 Mar 2005 20:08:43 +0200

Oops - I forgot to add to that that I don't think seat height changes the
steering very much (except for leaning) and I wouldn't be surprised if the
difference in agility between PX.1 and PX.4 is because of the increased trail
(I don't know if you measure effective trail or projected trail, but with a
33% increased effective trail I think the descendance of the wheel increases
by the same 33%).
Sam