[python] Fw: new pictures from kick-stand and seat

  • From: Bjørn Harbo <bharbo@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 19 May 2004 11:25:28 +0200

Hi Jürgen,
Thanx for the new pics. I still have some questions (no need for imidiate
answering - the weather in Oslo is beautiful as well as in Erlangen...):
In your material list for the seat you mention one straight steel MTB
handlebar. I guess this is the one that is welded to the fork's upper part and
which servs as a fastening point for the seatbelts.
In your last picture it seems that the upper piece of plywood is hinged to this
handlebar. Is that correct?
The seat itself, i.e. the piece of plywood seems to be bolted to a structure
underneath. On the picture I can see a transversal bar which is welded to the
tube/upper crank arm. Is this transversal bar part of a frame that is not
visible on the picture (I can see the rear bolt on the left side)? The brake
grips and the mirror also look as though they are attached to a handlebar which
is welded to the before mentioned transversal tube.
I guess this stuff is obvious to the more experienced builders among the
listies.
Bjørn (cleaning up the neocortical building site..)