[python] Re: Final picture

  • From: Ray Schumacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 20:55:56 -0700

At 07:09 PM 10/23/2005, you wrote:

On a side note, I have a video of Marcel and I riding the pythons, but it's
a 72 MB VOB file and I can't find anything that will convert it to an MPEG
or bust it up into two pieces.  They either lock up, omit half the data, or
just dump the audio and produce no video.  The 72MB file works fine though.

Have you tried http://www.dvdcopymachine.com?
I use ATI All in Wonder; Virtualdub for effects and tweaking (and conversion), and STOIK converter to save to compressed files.

I guess it'll sit til I have more time to screw around with the software.

I download 100-200MB vids all the time at archive.org, the question is, do you have a server for it... you could always use WarFTP if you have DSL+

Ray