[python] Re: Final picture

  • From: "25hz" <25hz@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 23 Oct 2005 22:09:36 -0400

Yup, it sure does.  It has storage under the seat, as well as two
compartments on either side of the rear wheel, plus, it also acts as a
fender.

On a side note, I have a video of Marcel and I riding the pythons, but it's
a 72 MB VOB file and I can't find anything that will convert it to an MPEG
or bust it up into two pieces.  They either lock up, omit half the data, or
just dump the audio and produce no video.  The 72MB file works fine though.
I guess it'll sit til I have more time to screw around with the software.