[python] Commuting on the Python: crowded traffic

  • From: Florent Balestrieri <florent.balestrieri@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 01 Nov 2007 16:13:53 +0100

Hi again!  Another unanswered question after digging the
maillist is: Is the python suited for traffic jams situation
in crowded cities (like in Paris where i live)? As of
today, with my upright bike, i'm quite delighted to go
faster than cars while riding betwen lanes and even across
the middle line. My style of riding also involves a lot of
traffic lights violation...

So would my life be endangered by riding such a LOW bike?
Or rephrasing this: for the guys out there commuting on the
Python, can you be as reckless as you were on your upright
bike in your previous life? Or do you have to pay
extra-care?

-- Florent