[python] Re: Bottom of seat attached to front part?

  • From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 16 Dec 2018 14:53:18 +0100

Matthias,

you see, the community here is very open minded for new ideas and experiments. However being an old veteran, I honestly doubt, this would work ;-) But nevermind, try it and report your experiences ... sometimes even mistakes lead to great ideas.

On 16.12.2018 14:22, Steffen R wrote:

Hello Matthias,

can't remember if this wasn't a topic some years ago (the lists archive is pretty big). On one hand the upper body twists while turning, but on the other hand for straighten the bike you're normally pushing with your legs while the bottom has connection to the rear part of the bike. I think the later one is more important.

Cheers
Steffen

Schönen 3. Advent!