[python] Re: Baby Python Clip

  • From: "Torben Scheel" <torben@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 13:28:53 +0100

-----Original Message-----
From: Jürgen Mages <jmages@xxxxxx>
To: <python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Date: Wed, 2 Feb 2005 10:59:55 +0100
Subject: [python] Baby Python Clip

> Hi Olaf,
>
> thanks for the clip. Dirk Bonne (Bonné?) is doing a good job
> in explaining the "self-centering effect" of his nice bike.
> Hope he won´t paint it pink, as his girl-friend suggests ;-)

Hey Dirk! I have some metallic pink 2K acrylic enamel leftovers from my
daughters bike. Interested? :-)

We made a set of 150mm crankarms yesterday at "Kvisten" - Dirk's favorite
workshop. It turned out to a be quite easy task - it took 1 hour including
smalltalk and half an hour for finding scap nut and bolt and wooden pieces
for supporting the arm while drilling. Thank's for your help Dirk! I have
not tested them yet, but they still look right with pedals mounted - I
look forvard to ride my python (or one of the other recumbents) with them.

Regards,
Torben