[python] Re: Baby Python Clip

  • From: Peter Oliva <peter.oliva@xxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 03 Feb 2005 23:22:45 +0100

Hello everyone!

I've been rather silent for quite some time, but am still lurking here. I just watched Dirk's film, and was rather impressed! Thanks for making it available in non-Quicktime! That is a very nice presentation of your bike, Dirk. (And I'd like to second Jürgen: as long as there's Unicode the accent over your e has a chance. And as long as the Japanese own computers, this will probably will be a bit more than an ASCII world.)

My approach to the Python seems to be a little different, than that of most of you: I haven't really finished mine's construction, yet. (It's the bike Jürgen originally called P2, but now is developing a disturbing tendency to refer to as the trash heap.) But it is the only bike I'm riding at the moment.

I am regularly taking it through urban traffic, onto dirt roads, through the woods, anywhere I don't walk basically. And the longer I'm doing it, the more fun it gets. Though the weather could be a bit nicer.

Good night!
Peter.