[python] Re: Abs workout from python?

  • From: Rhisiart Gwilym <Rhisiart@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 6 Apr 2011 15:01:00 +0100

Yes, Jurgen's webbing seat, as well as being dirt cheap, is highly adjustable. You can try all sorts of settings. I've never used anything else. When you have a setting that you like, then pad it as you prefer. A bit of extra padding for the small of the back helps. I've also moved the small plaque of plywood which forms the front of the seat up and down a bit, and backwards and forwards, to see which position feels best. The final preferred position looks counter-intuitive, but feels fine. Cheers, RhG