[python] Re: 800 km completed

  • From: Ray Schümacher <mtb@xxxxxxx>
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 14:44:54 -0700

Hello Jürgen,

I just moved my seat forward 2-3cm (and lower~.5cm) which makes the muscle
usage on the Python more like an upright.

At 01:37 PM 5/21/2005, you wrote:
>Now it is meditation and dreaming while cruising with the python. Correction
>comes
>automatically and I can look around and back without collapsing the bike.

It's getting better for me, I just need more miles...

>Former times I took a walk in the evening to relax, now I prefer to ride on my
>green python.

My regular commute on the Trek (~32Km r-t) is as hard as ever on my wrists and
back, so I'm looking forward to nice recumbent position more often.

I still can't ride as slow on the python as on the Trek; I often gear down and
ride ~3km/h for 10+% grades, loaded. I am considering combination
kickstand/outriggers.

Ray