[python] 800 km completed

  • From: juermaier@xxxxxx
  • To: python@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 21 May 2005 22:37:46 +0200

I really want to encourage all the beginners on the python to continue.

 I am just coming back from a 20 km evening tour. When I remember the
beginning, the snake
broke out suddenly and I went into the fields and I had to concentrate every
moment.

Now it is meditation and dreaming while cruising with the python. Correction
comes
automatically and I can look around and back without collapsing the bike.

Former times I took a walk in the evening to relax, now I prefer to ride on my
green python.

Greetings Jürgen Maier