[pure-silver] what to put on your business card

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 8 Sep 2006 19:43:50 -0500

I am fixing to get some business cards made and I wondered what photographers usually put on their business card.

Do you just put your name and then the word "photographer" under it, along with your address, phone number, and email, and web address if you have a web site?

I have a photography specialty, which is large format landscape photography, and I have done a little architectural photography. But I would do a wedding if somebody wanted to pay me! In other words, I'll do anything, so maybe I shouldn't put anything other than "photographer".

But I also have a pretty nice silver darkroom. Maybe I should say, "custom silver prints" or something like that?

--shannon