[pure-silver] uh oh, I think I killed the plants outside from my fixer

  • From: Eric Maquiling <emaquiling@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 9 Sep 2005 13:43:54 -0700

Someone told me (someone from a maker of famous photo chemical maker
here in California), that I can essentially throw out my fixer in the
garden cause it is basically the same as fertilizer.  Well, I did that
last weekend.  I poured about 500mm of spent fixer from my Nova
Processor onto a climbing type bush.  I noticed today, that the bush
isn't looking very good.  In fact, I think it is dying or about to
die.

Don't need to argue whether that was the right thing to do or not but
OMG!  How can I fix that plant before my wife finds out!  Can I get
some real fertilizer and put some in there?  Maybe some charcoal or
egg shells?  Oh dang....maybe I can replace that plant before she
notices :)
--
Eric