[pure-silver] shake your stock solution

  • From: Shannon Stoney <sstoney@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 15 Oct 2005 08:18:36 -0500

From: "Eric Neilsen Photography" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: [inconsistent results with TXP
Date sent: Fri, 14 Oct 2005 21:56:24 -0500
Send reply to: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx

so bare with me. Do you... in Houston?

Don't get me wrong. Being a SF'an, I like to think I'm open to all kinds of possibilities.
But like - are the rest of us supposed to keep watching this?

Yes, but to keep watching, you'll have to check out my web cam page. It's so hot in Houston most of the time, and we lose power so often due to hurricanes, that there is no alternative except to get bare.

--shannon

http://homepage.mac.com/shannonstoney/iblog/index.html