[pure-silver] Re: rollei not fixed

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 30 Nov 2004 22:48:05 +0100

Shannon

How did you measure the 1/60 time? How is the shutter performing at other
speeds? Try to work the shutter at all speeds a few times (3-5), and test
again!

I believe, the viscosity increase of aging grease in the shutter is the
reason for slowing shutters. This grease needs to be cleaned out and
replaced every couple decades or so. Ask if they did that.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht