[pure-silver] Re: [pure-silver]: Regrets

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 14 Sep 2004 20:12:47 +0800

Dear Joe,

     Submitting to Hazel Leaf Studio is simple. Just stand outside in the
rain and rattle the door and look all pathetic and cry " Please please
please let me in...."

    If you would like to enter into the 2005 calendar exchange list you must
send me an appropriate name and postal address. When the shooting is
finished and the pirates have been all hung and the mermaids have been all
filletted and battered and fried I will make up the calendars and post them
out with my return address on the parcel.

    Those who participated last year are welcome to apply again. If they
have not yet sent their 2004 exchange print...well, it would be nice to get
that out of the way before 2005....

    Not that I would name names, you understand.

    Uncle Dick