[pure-silver] Re: phosphorescent paint

  • From: Ray Rogers <earthsoda@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 26 Apr 2009 14:42:57 -0700 (PDT)

I should have said an aqueous solution of gum arabic...

Be careful not to over dilute, it needs to be rather concentrated to maintain a
good glow, particle size is important as well.

In a few hours my wife will awake and I can go get my notes on the subject.

(Also, perhaps you could just glue the powder down to the surface?)

Ray