[pure-silver] lenses in the icebox?

  • From: Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 30 Jul 2009 18:12:37 -0500

Hi, it's been an unusually humid summer here in TN, with almost nightly rainfalls. It's great to see the little creeks and springs running again after the long drought, but I'm worried about my lenses. It's so humid that I'm afraid they will get fungus in them. Even with the AC running, I can't get the humidity much below 70%. And it's expensive to run the AC. It suddenly occurred to me today that I could put them in plastic boxes in the fridge! I checked the humidity in there and it's 45%.

Is there anything wrong with this idea? Nobody will eat them, I don't think, as I'm the only person here right now.

--shannon

http://shannonstoney-twors.blogspot.com/
http://branguslane.blogspot.com/
http://www.flickr.com/photos/shannonstoney/