[pure-silver] Re: lens? enlarger, process and now "projection"?

  • From: Eric Maquiling <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2005 20:40:56 -0800

On 02/18 22:47, Peter De Smidt wrote:
> My guess is that's just an old name for an enlarging lens. After all, 
> when enlarging we are "projecting" the image onto the baseboard. If it's 
> in good shape, that should be a pretty decent lens.

That's good to know.  I was just reading "The Print" and he mentions
"projecting" somewhere as enlarging. 

Got the lens for a song..with ring, small board, and box.  I'll use it for my
cool Agfa Clack!  It's got to be vintage enlarging equipment if I have vintage
cams :)

To unsubscribe from this list, go to www.freelists.org and logon to your 
account (the same e-mail address and password you set-up when you subscribed,) 
and unsubscribe from there.

Other related posts: