[pure-silver] Re: dust

  • From: Dan C <bladman99@xxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Wed, 29 Sep 2004 22:36:06 -0400

Reminds me of the time I took a darkroom course at a local school.  Soem
guy brought along a can of compressed air, and decided to do a little
cleaning around his enlarger.   As you can well imagine, about 20 years
worth of accumulated dust ended up in a little miniature mushroom cloud
enveloping his entire work area.  I wonder what his prints looked like that
evening.

-dan c.