[pure-silver] Re: best developer for TriX

  • From: jeffrey <puresilver@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 13 Sep 2004 06:33:23 -0700

I shoot a lot of Tri-X (and Neopan) and I rate it at 320 and develop
in Diafine for 4 minutes in each bath. Very forgiving developer.

I also agree with the others regarding filtration - a high-quality
yellow filter for each lens you carry in the field. Yellow yields
negs with much more pleasing skies.