[pure-silver] Re: best developer for TriX

  • From: "Jonathan ayers" <jayers@xxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sun, 12 Sep 2004 20:05:55 -0700

Gabriella you might like this developer. You will have to experiment
with ASA ratings. I have had good luck with Tri-x professional at 320,
and 200. I shoot a lot in full bright sun and use a yellow filter if the
sky is blue
http://www.largeformatphotography.info/twobath/
For 16X20 from 35m/m I prefer Tmax 100 over Tri-X for landscapes. I have
had good luck with Neopan 400, and Neopan SS100 which I get from B&H in
NYC. They have very good prices.
Jonathan