[pure-silver] Re: anybody using delta3200 + xtol in a rotary processor?

  • From: Gianni Rondinini <bugbarbeq@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 18:15:10 +0200

On Thu, 15 Jun 2006 07:06:56 +0800, you ("Stein"
<rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>) wrote:

[...]
>rapidly, then exposing it.

thank you.

>PS: I am also going to get a few rolls of the Kodak 3200 product to test.

grain size, imvho, is comparable; however their shape is different.

>PPS: Anyone got the new supplies of Rodinal in yet? I got 3 bottles on eBay
>but these will eventually be gone.

in italy you can get as much as you want, but i'm afraid you're
located quite far from here. if you're not scared by horrible shipping
costs, i can get a couple of bottles for you and ship them to your
home.

just let me know.

regards,
--