[pure-silver] Re: air pump for Devere 108S

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 11 Jan 2008 09:36:13 -0800 (PST)

Here's my fan set up.  It uses 2 ETRI model 125 XR
fans on either side of the head.  This was added by
the previous owners for whatever their reasons.  They
both blow out not in and are not that quiet but do
lack any high pitched dog whistles.
http://farm3.static.flickr.com/2212/2185092305_b6c19f87b9_o.jpg
I have no rattling or movement issues with this setup.
Eric

--- Shannon Stoney <shannonstoney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>