[pure-silver] Re: What film is still availlable in 4x5 ?

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 03 Jan 2005 23:14:35 +0100

Sauerwald Mark a écrit :
> Georges
>
> Not sure of an extensive list - but I use regularly
> Kodak Tri-X, which I have purchased recently in both
> 25 and 50 sheet boxes, Ilford FP-4, purchased in 25
> sheet boxes, and Fuji Acros bought in a box of 20
> quick load sheets.
>
> In addition, I know that Ilford HP-5 and Delta 100 are
> available, as well as Forte and Bergger 200 speed.
Well I doubt that ...
My usual suspect is unable to get anything from Ilford, and ran out of
stock early december...
Berger is/was/could be made by Forte... and, as far as I know, nothing
goes out from Forte factory... (I've been told they will make a run of
paper this quarter... ??? )
An Agfa rep told me APX100 is availlable in 4x5 but it is not on the
French price list... So I still wonder ;-)
Anyway, Fotoimpex promised me to deliver Efke 25 and 50 and
Classic/Adox/Forte 100 and 400.
I can find Tmax and Tri X, and wonder if Fuji make Neopan in 4x5 (400
and/or 1600)
So, guys, what have you bought lately ?

> On the other side, one of the films that I used to use
> a lot of - Plus-X is no longer available in 4x5.
>
> Also, these are films which are available to me in the
> US, not sure if the same selection is available in the
> Old World. - Bonne Chance.
Well I plan to buy Acros in Japan to be able to get it without the
QuickLoad.. (the Quickload back is, like the Kodak one awfully expensive)
Anyway, thanks for the input !

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière