[pure-silver] Verichrome Pan processing

  • From: Martin magid <martin.magid@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: Pure Silver <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 1 Jun 2010 11:47:15 -0400

I acquired a Kodak No. 3A Autographic a couple of days ago that had not been
touched since at least 1984, when the father-in-law of the seller died.  The
outside is a bit rough, but the inside including the bellows, lens ands
shutter are excellent.  There was a roll of Kodak Verichrome Pan in the
camera, showing #4 through the window. I shot the last 2 frames at f/7.7,
1/25, in bright sunlight.  I'll probably develop it in D-76 stock in a tray
using the old see-saw method.  I have a little benzotriozole, and I can
spare a few drops.  Any recommendations for developing time?

Marty