[pure-silver] Ultraviolet Light for Printing Lodima and Azo?

  • From: richard lahrson <gtripspud@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 25 Feb 2012 13:33:02 -0800

Hi!

      I bought a used commercial UV light box with a 14x17 exposure
area and 5 BL tubes. This
is for alternate processes, but can it be used for old style contact
papers like Azo, or
the current Lodima contact papers?

     BTW,  this unit, a Kepro BTX-200A, is designed for exposing
plates that can later be
made into computer boards, for the DIY.  My understanding of this is
incomplete. I'll be
using it to try carbon printing, again. I did have some success some
time ago.......

                                                     Thanks!

 Rich