[pure-silver] Re: Thiocarbamide Toner

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 23 Jun 2005 17:37:58 -0500

Tim Rudman wrote:

Ralph, I believe you have a copy of my toning book. You'll find them in
there Tim

Unfortunately I loaned Tim's great book on toning out recently, and so I don't have it on hand. Of course that's just the time that someone asks me to sepia tone something! I used Eddie Ephraum's formula for brown tones from his book on landscape photography. I'll post these later. It really was a very easy and non-stinky way of warming up the print. I used it to good effect both with Mitsubishi RC paper and Ilford FB paper.

-Peter