[pure-silver] Re: Test msg #1 of 2, please ignore

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 18 Jan 2005 07:11:57 +0100

Hi Everybody !
May I add my 2¢ ?
As for caracter encoding, there is an international norm called the ISO
8859.
As we are Westerners, we should all use ISO8859-1 (or ISO8859-15 which
is the same but with the Euro ( € ) sign) <--- awaiting to see how it
shows on Freelist ;-)
If you use this encoding, all readers and display program will work OK
as this is an international standard, agreed upon by every contry in
this world...
Hope this helps !

--
Ce message est constitué d'au moins 50 % d'électrons recyclés.
Aucun électron n'a été blessé ou forcé d'aucune manière