[pure-silver] Re: Temporary darkrooms

  • From: "Jason McPeak" <mcpeak.jason@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 14 Apr 2008 11:40:43 -0500

Yeah, I remember those black inflatable tents, don't remember who sold or
manufactured them. NOVA DARKROOM (UK) sells an external frame darkroom tent,
but it's pretty small, has enough room for a beseler 23c2 or 3 enlarger, and
a jobo processor, and thats about it.

On 4/14/08, Jeffery Smith <jsmith342@xxxxxxxxx> wrote:

> In the 1970's I saw at the local camera store an inflatable darkroom. Like
> a tent, but light-proof and, instead of poles, it  had inflatable columns. I
> live in an very old (antebellum) house, so finding a light-tight room is
> impossible unless I board up some windows. I wish they still had those
> things.
>

> Justin F. Knotzke wrote:
>
> >  Ahh, convert your room.. ;)

> > --
> > http://www.shampoo.ca

I am a leaf on the wind! Watch how I soar.
                 -Hoban "Wash" Washburn
                        (serenity movie)
http://mcpeak.jason.googlepages.com/home