[pure-silver] Re: Teltenal film processor

  • From: Tim Rylance <tkr@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 14:51:29 +0000 (GMT)

> I've beeen offered a "Tetenal colortec Film-lab 1" automated film
> processor
> Does any one know anything about this beast?  My efforts to find out
> more about it via Google or tetenal's web site have been so far
> unsucesfull.

I believe the "Tetenal Colortec Film-Lab" and the "Durst Filmetta" are one
and the same.  I have a glossy Durst catalogue from a few years ago which
calls it a Filmetta while the inserted photocopied UK proce list calls it
the TCF-L (it was GBP 1755 excluding VAT in May 2000).

The page is in Italian, but

  http://www.durst.it/it/mitte_produkte.asp?pid=14&hid=3

gives the general idea. It's rather like a very small Jobo ATL.

> In particular I'd like to know if it can do BW, is it programable ie
> can you change times and temperatures and finaly how automated is it?

Bearing in mind that I've never seen one, I think: yes, yes, completely.

Tim Rylance