[pure-silver] Re: Teltenal film processor

  • From: Laurence Cuffe <Laurence.Cuffe@xxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Fri, 26 Nov 2004 13:28:30 +0000 (GMT)

I've beeen offered a "Tetenal colortec Film-lab 1" automated film
processor
Does any one know anything about this beast?  My efforts to find out
more about it via Google or tetenal's web site have been so far
unsucesfull.

In particular I'd like to know if it can do BW, is it programable ie
can you change times and temperatures and finaly how automated is it?

All the best
Larry Cuffe