[pure-silver] Re: TMax 100 - developing info discrepancies

  • From: Eric Nelson <emanmb@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sun, 17 Sep 2006 22:32:35 -0700 (PDT)

Kodak's latest pdf on T-Max 100 (Feb 2004 F-4016),
concurs with the Massive Chart, in this instance, for
D-76 1:1 @68°.  Their Tech publication for D-76, J-78
also gives 9.5 mins. for 1:1 and T-Max 100

So perhaps you have Kodak info for their older
versions of T-max from a couple years ago before they
moved the manufaturing facilities.  The times for some
film/developer combos changed from very little to a
lot depending.

Eric