[pure-silver] Re: Stupid photographer tricks

  • From: DarkroomMagic <info@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: PureSilverNew <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2004 09:42:04 +0100

I would try to blow loose particles off first (canned or oil-free compressed
air). Then, I would use a soft clean brush to dust off the rest. If there is
anything left, you have little chance to not damage the print. If you are
willing to take that risk, you can carefully wipe with a dry soft cloth.

I had good experience with the first two steps, but the last step is risky.

Regards

Ralph W. Lambrecht