[pure-silver] Re: Strange Drymount Tissue Behavior

  • From: Peter De Smidt <pdesmidt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 21 Dec 2004 21:24:53 -0600

Karl Wolz wrote:

>The bad news:  for the life of me I cannot recall who it was.  Ding a
>bit of web research, it seems that Bienfang bought out Seal and was
>subsequently taken over by Hunt Corp.  The kinda incongruous part of all
>this is that the guy I spoke with had a business card with Elmer's glue
>mentioned on it.
>
>Bottom line: Seal is not Seal any longer, and you cold probably get
>information by contacting Hunt Corporation.

When I called the tech support line, I got "Elmer's Corporation".  In
trying to figure out my problem, I forgot to ask about Seal. The
recommendation was to try 3 minutes in the press instead of two. If this
doesn't give good results, I'm to contact them again and send in a
sample of the tissue.

-Peter