[pure-silver] Stockpiling Film, what kind of refrigerator?

  • From: "Beth Rogers" <brogers966@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Sat, 11 Sep 2004 21:27:42 -0400

I have film in my refrigerator to keep it short term.  But I just bought
some Efke that I will not use right away.  Can I put this in my
self-defrosting freezer?  I saw a message recently that said that it would
not keep as long there but will the defrost cycle do harm?  I believe I have
also seen in this list hints that some of you have darkroom refrigerators.
Are they self-defrosting?  If not, what kind?  Are they the little dorm
'fridges for beer???

Thanks all