[pure-silver] Re: Sprint Chem

  • From: Adrienne Moumin <photowonder2010@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 11 Jun 2008 19:50:12 -0400

I've used them for years, in every darkroom I've ever taught in.

The 1+9 dilution ratio makes mixing effortless, and you're right about the
vanilla-scented stop bath.

I use the print dev, stop, fix, and wash aids myself, but am staunch about
Edwal Sodium Sulfite + FG7 film dev for fine grain.  However, my students' film
always looks great w/Sprint dev (when they do it right, anyhow!)

When I went online last Fall for their standard film dev chart to print out for
the school darkroom, they were apologetic, quick to respond, and quick to fix
the problem when I e-mailed them about part of the chart being cut off (of
course it was the part that I needed!)

Definitely support the local company, and, IMHO, *ANY* company that supports US
as film users.

Adrienne Moumin***************************************on the web at:
http://www.picturexhibit.comSaatchi Gallery: http://tinyurl.com/hw6r3Art DC: