[pure-silver] Re: [SILVERADOS] Re: Re: Uncle Dick contest Tha Winna

  • From: "Stein" <rstein@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Mon, 9 May 2005 06:50:31 +0800

Dear Mr. Stepehenson,

     Here at The Institute ( and at our New Zealand branch the Unstutute )
we have ways that can help you deal with your feelings of rejection. While
it is not possible because of customs and health regulations to send you a
consolation prize, we can supply you with a list of addresses and contacts
in your home country where you can go for therapy.

    I believe we have a new lady in your home town called Mistress Whippit
who can take you well in hand and iron out any little wrinkles in your
psyche or any other accessible portion of your hide. Her charges are quite
reasonable, including Betadine and aspirin for ' afters '.

    Don't be too envous of Robert Hall. You haven't seen the portfolio he
gets yet*. This has been a productive year so far and some of the products
make even me nervous.

     Uncle Dick

* Neither have I. I must go through the bin before the truck arrives and
recover some prints.