[pure-silver] Re: S.F. Open Studios

  • From: "Arie Knoops" <ariek@xxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Wed, 6 Oct 2004 07:32:13 -0700

Hi Karl,
I'm in the Mission.  If your coming over the Bay bridge get off on 5th
street and take Harrison straight to 20th, then right.  If you take the
Golden Gate bridge, take Van Ness down to South Van Ness.  Take that to 20th
then left.  Hope this helps, my directions are always a little sparse, it
comes from years of riding a motorcycle (riding more by feel than by map)
If you get lost my # is 415-285-8292

Arie

We're planning on being in the Bay Area over the weekend.  Can you give
any more info?

How does a non-Friscite find your place?

Karl Wolz