[pure-silver] Rollei Film

  • From: İbrahim Pamuk <ibrahim.pamuk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Tue, 17 Jan 2012 14:21:55 +0200

Hi,

Has anyone used Rollei films like Rollei Retro 100 TONAL, Rollei Retro 400s,
Rollei RPX 100? Also I would like to hear comments on Kentmere 100/400. I am a
user of Kodak TMax 100/400 and Tri-X. It is becoming harder to get it from
Turkey.
<http://www.macodirect.de/rollei-100br35mm-305m-p-2205.html>

Regards

Ibrahim Pamuk

Bu elektronik posta, gonderildigi belirtilen kisi/kisilere ozel ve gizlidir.
Eger yetkili alici degilseniz bu elektronik postanin icerigini degistirmeniz,
aciklamaniz, kopyalamaniz, yonlendirmeniz ve kullanmaniz yasaktir. ZORLU, bu
elektronik postanin ve icerigindeki bilgilerin dogrulugundan, guncelliginden
ve/ veya bu elektronik postanin bilgisayar sisteminize verebilecegi zararlardan
sorumlu tutulamaz.

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the individual(s) stated in
this message. If you are not the intended recipient you are hereby notified
that any amendment, dissemination, copying, forwarding or use of any of the
information is strictly prohibited. ZORLU shall have no liability for the
accuracy or correctness of the content of this e-mail and/or any damages caused
in any way to your computer system.

Dogayla Dost Teknoloji Vestel, hepimizin cevreye daha duyarli olmasini ve
e-posta ciktisi almadan once bir kez daha dusunmenizi rica ediyor. / Vestel,
your nature-friendly technology provider, kindly encourages you to consider our
planet Earth before printing this email.