[pure-silver] Re: Question about developers

  • From: `Richard Knoppow <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Sat, 9 Feb 2019 16:27:06 -0800

Also, thank you so much for responding to me and this thread. I welcome the knowledge and welcome corrections to my understanding. I have been interested and active in photography since I was about seven. I have an insatiable curiousity about many things, photography being foremost among them. I like having accurate knowledge within my limits of understanding having access to someone like you is a great honor and I think I just tell you how I feel.

On 2/9/2019 4:21 PM, `Richard Knoppow wrote:

   You have the advantage of having known this stuff first hand

--
Richard Knoppow
dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx