[pure-silver] Re: Pushing delta 400?

  • From: "Richard Knoppow" <dickburk@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • Date: Thu, 3 Feb 2005 12:10:04 -0800

----- Original Message -----
From: "Eric Maquiling" <eric@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Thursday, February 03, 2005 10:06 AM
Subject: [pure-silver] Re: Pushing delta 400?

> Quoting Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>:
>

>> The method that I use is to take the bottle of HC-110
>> syrup, and mix up a stock solution, I then put the
>> stock solution into 2oz brown glass bottles, filling
>

> This is where HC110 ALWAYS confused the heck out of me.
> You make a stock, then
> you make a working.  Which is strange.  I want to go from
> syrup to working.
> --
> Eric

    Kodak does have instructions for mixing working
solutions directly from the concentrate. The ratios are
about the same as for Rodinal so they shouldn't really be
that difficult to work with. Kodak states that a stock
solution is easier to handle than the highly viscous
concentrate. HC-110 concentrate is much more viscous than
Rodinal concentrate. The HC-110 data sheet is J-24 available
from the Kodak web site.

---