[pure-silver] Pure Silver (tundraware Archives)

  • From: "rob c" <spam@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Mon, 04 Jul 2005 20:27:57 +0100

The old tundraware pure silver archives, which I have been hosting, will be
going offline on Sunday 10th July due to me moving host.

If anyone would like to host the archives then please feel free to copy the
files and the web page giving instructions on how to use them.

Anyone with a modicum of html knowledge and 25mb of free webspace should be
able to do this.

Traffic on the archives has been very light with approximately 30 people
downloading some or all of the files.

they currently reside at:  http://www.visualperception.f2s.com/puresilver/

Rob Champagne