[pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Wiki

  • From: "Justin F. Knotzke" <jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 10:23:40 -0400

<quote who=Georges Giralt date=[13/06/2006 10:11]/>
> Hi Justin !
> I do not want to start another war, but Ryuji has already a Wiki built into
> Silvergrain.org.
> Do you think it is good to have 2 Wiki availlable for Pure Silver ?
> It is hard to contribute something, so contributing it twice is overkill IMHO.
> HAve a nice day and thanks for the work you've done so far !

   My understanding is Ryuji has security concerns regarding who posts
what to the his Wiki. As a result, it's closed to modifications except
those with accounts. AFAIK, only Ryuji has an account. I think Ryuji
intended for his Wiki to be a place where he could publish his findings.
I'll let Ryuji speak to this..

   If that's the case, that's entirely fine and his wiki is very useful
indeed.

   However, I was looking for a place where we could all contribute. It
would be a sort of archive of the discussions here, open to all to add
and modify as we wish. It's a wiki in the purest sense of the word, open
to all to view, modify and add content.

   We can most definitely link content from one to the other but this
latest wiki is really aimed at those getting into B&W development, not
the more advanced topics of B&W.

Justin F. Knotzke
jknotzke@xxxxxxxxxx
http://www.shampoo.ca