[pure-silver] Re: Pure Silver Wiki

  • From: Georges Giralt <georges.giralt@xxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Tue, 13 Jun 2006 16:11:44 +0200

Hi Justin !
I do not want to start another war, but Ryuji has already a Wiki built into
Silvergrain.org.
Do you think it is good to have 2 Wiki availlable for Pure Silver ?
It is hard to contribute something, so contributing it twice is overkill IMHO.
HAve a nice day and thanks for the work you've done so far !