[pure-silver] Re: Production Line

  • From: Sauerwald Mark <mark_sauerwald@xxxxxxxxx>
  • To: pure-silver@xxxxxxxxxxxxx
  • Date: Thu, 15 Jun 2006 08:10:02 -0700 (PDT)

Justin

I have done a few batches of postcards (I use them for
several things such as invitations and thank yous).
What I usually do is a batch mode, where I set up the
enlarger, expose 10 or 12 cards, then put them in the
developer and shuffle, then to stop, then into the
fix, where I just let them sit while I expose the next
batch.  While the next batch is in the developer, the
batch in the fixer is moved to a water bath.

Once all are run through, the cards go from water bath
to washer, then squeege, and into the dryer, and
voila!  It goes pretty quickly once you get started.
I did 120 invitations for a big party this way once, I
don't think that the whole process took more than a
couple of hours.